- Pure Himalayan crystal rock is use to make Himalayan Salt Block.
- Put the salt block on display in your office or living room.
- Set up wherever you like—in the bedroom, the kitchen, the bathroom, or anywhere else.
- Facilitate the production of the sleep-inducing hormone melatonin.
- Do something to purify the surrounding air.
- Reduces the number of bacteria and viruses in your airway.
- Lift spirits and get the mind working.
- They typically build salt rooms and salt caverns with Himalayan salt block, also referred to as salt tiles or bricks. The purpose of these salt rooms is halotherapy (salt therapy), which is said to have positive effects on health and wellness.
- Halotherapy, in which minute salt particles is disperse throughout a space, is commonly practice in salt rooms.
- Some people feel that breathing in this salty air can help with respiratory issues. Asthma, bronchitis, and allergy sufferers may find some relief from its use.
- Since the salt blocks on the walls emit salt ions into the air, it provides a relaxing and healing environment.
- Benefits for skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, and acne have been link to halotherapy as well. Airborne salt particles may have anti-inflammatory and skin-beneficial effects.
- A visit to a salt room has the potential to be a calming, anxiety-busting experience.
- The combination of the tranquil setting and the stress-relieving qualities of the salt-infused air can do wonders for one’s mental and physical health.
- The dimensions are 12″(L) x 4″(W) x 2″(H).
Himalayan Salt Blocks 12″(L) x 4″(W) x 2″(H)
- Cleanse and detoxify the air of your surroundings.
- Kills microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses from your respiratory tract.
- Enhance mood and generate concentration.
- The dimensions are 12″(L) x 4″(W) x 2″(H)
- Call Us 877-918-1200
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 2 cm|